Download and try Delphix at: http://pages.delphix.com/Free-Trial-Request.html
Delphix supplies software that accelerates application development by 20-80%. Delphix accelerates application development by eliminating the #1 bottleneck which is provisioning environments. Provisioning environments is a bottleneck when those environments require large data sets like an Oracle database or SQL Server database. Delphix provisions these data sets in minutes for almost no extra storage using thin cloning technics and automation. Delphix provides a self-service interface where developers and QA can provision securely masked production databases in minute for almost no storage by using a technology called virtual data.
What happens when you deliver data 100x faster?
Today, application projects rarely meet schedules or budgets due to data-related challenges. Delphix transforms application projects by enabling access to data from any point in time, in minutes, and as a self-service. The result? Your developers and testers work faster, better and applications get to market faster— and you gain the competitive advantage.
What Delphix Does
Delphix eliminates the number one bottleneck in IT, as considered by many, which is provisioning data to backup, business analysis, and application development environments. Similar to the way virtual machines create virtual copies of physical computing resources, Delphix can create multiple virtual data clones with a single, compressed copy of data. Each copy is effectively a full-size read/write copy that takes up no additional space until the copy is modified. Copies can be provisioned at any point in time down to the second from the multi-week time window of changes collected from the source.
Backup: 30 days of backup in the size of the original data recoverable down to the second in minutes including replication to other sites
Masking: integrated masking to obfuscate sensitive data on data copies
Automation: fully automated collection, compression, purging of data from source and push button provisioning of full clone copies in minutes
Self Service – developer interface with developer functionality and ability to refresh multiple components such as application tier, binaries, databases at the same point in time.
Branching of data – create parallel data environments to share between QA and development
Refresh and rollback – refresh to latest data or rollback to run A/B tests and recover from errors
How Delphix Works
The Delphix DaaS software platform first captures data from key enterprise applications. Next, it controls data across the application lifecycle, with functionality to version data as it changes, mask sensitive data for compliance, and manage user access. Finally, it creates copies for use by developers, testers, and business analysts.
Delphix copies behave just like regular data sources, but can be provisioned in 1/100th of the time and take up 1/10th the infrastructure. Moreover, Delphix keeps track of data changes over time so copies can be reset to a prior state, refreshed to the latest version, or bookmarked at specific points in time.
Real World Results
The world’s largest and most sophisticated enterprises use Delphix to lowers operational costs, improves productivity, and allows teams to quickly release application functionality that drives the business.
Drive revenue and competitive differentiation by delivering application projects 50% faster
Realize a 1,000% increase in test cycles and 50% less re-code with self-service data access
Decrease sensitive data exposure by 90% through better governance and security
6 OF THE TOP 10 U.S. INSURERS USE DELPHIX
One insurer running Oracle EBS used Delphix to:
Deliver revenue-generating insurance products 50% faster
Cut system refresh time from 5 weeks to 2 days
Accelerate integration testing across 20 core apps by 99%
A FORTUNE 5 PACKAGED GOODS COMPANY USES DELPHIX
They used Delphix to accelerate migration from HP to HCL data centers, realizing:
80% reduction in application “Lift and Shift”
30% faster project completion
50% lower ongoing server and storage charges
4 OF THE TOP 5 RETAILERS USE DELPHIX
One retailer used Delphix to accelerate mobile app development, achieving:
30% revenue increase from mobile app purchases
Daily release cycles instead of monthly
5X increase in productive test cycles for existing systems
More information about Delphix
Delphix is the #1 copy data virtualization company in the industry in use at a 100 of the Fortune 500
Delphix is the most powerful product to improve development output and quality in the 20+ years I’ve been working with databases. It improves development by eliminating the enormous infrastructure, bureaucracy and time drag that it takes to provision databases for development environments. Development environments depend on having a copies of production databases and Delphix allows provisioning in a few minutes with almost no storage overhead by sharing duplicate blocks among all the copies.
- Project acceleration as developers and QA can get copies in minutes
- Project parallelization as each developer can have their own copy and QA can run tests in parallel
- Project stability as errors can be caught using full copies instead of subsets
- Production protection with recovery from logical corruptions in minutes
- Storage savings
Delphix is used by
- Fortune #1 Walmart
- #1 pharmaceutical Pfizer
- #1 social Facebook
- #1 US bank Wells Fargo
- #1 networking Cisco
- #1 cable provider Comcast
- #1 auction site Ebay
- #1 insurance New York Life
- #1 chip manufacture Intel
The list goes on.
Other Blog posts
- Delphix announces masking acquisition
- Delphix Data as a Service (DaaS)
- Try Oracle 12c VM with Delphix download
- Cloud migration: Getting data to the cloud is the elephant in the room (IDG)
- Data Center of the Future
- Succeeding with Test Data Management
- Yes, continuous deployment is possible in enterprise IT (IDG)
- Top 10 evaluation criteria for copy data management & data virtualization (IDG)
- Free Version of Delphix !
- Top 3 criteria to choose a data virtualization solution
- Is Continuous Integration compatible with database applications ?
- Jonathan Lewis explains Delphix
- DevOps and Databases?
- Delphix and Oracle 12c partnership
- Jonathan Lewis explains Delphix internals
- 5 secrets 10% of Fortune 500 use to double application development output
- 7 Ways Data Virtualization Helps CIOs
- Greening of Storage
- Can you justify your data ?
- What is Dephix ? (video presentation)
- To subset or not to subset
- Delphix 4.1 releases! Oracle 12c PDBs, Sybase, Amazon AWS and Developer Jetpack
- Advance your career contest
- I/O benchmarking chat with Uday Vallamsetty from Delphix
- DevOps & Delphix : Chef recipes
- SAP deployed with Delphix
- Theory of Constraints: the rise of NoSQL
- Avoiding Data Doomsday: succeed now or pay later
- Big data or Agile data ?
- Number one bottleneck in IT ?
- Big data or Agile data ?
- It’s about : Data Supply Chain
- Compliance, Reporting & Dodd Frank
- Version controlled databases and data
- Financial close pressures and performance
- It’s Not About the Snapshot
- Database Thin Cloning: Allocate on Write (ZFS)
- Database Thin Cloning: WAFL (Netapp)
- Database Thin Cloning: Copy on Write (EMC)
- Database Thin Cloning : clonedb (Oracle)
- Data masking made easy with agile data
- Virtual Cloning Oracle EBS stack in minutes
- 5 Databases issues that are costing you time and money
- Version control a multi-terrabyte database?! Yes !
- Cloning Oracle RAC in 5 minutes
- Delphix shines sunlight in data’s cloudy skies
- Performance Testing with Agile Data
- Health Care Crises in Application Development
- Delphix Modernization Engine
- Delphix 4.0 Performance Analytics
- Enterprise Performance Tuning in the Age of Agile Data
- Oracle Cross Platform Provisioning: Magic from the Mess
- Delphix 4.0 released ! The Modernization Engine
- Gartner & Delphix : DELIVER APPLICATIONS with better, faster data
- Rock Star DBA in the age of Agile Data
- Managing database dependent development
- Pure Storage and Delphix
- Delphix and Business Intelligence
- Database as a Service
- Automate or die – the revolution will be automated
- Data is the Constraint
- Data Flood
- Data Simplicity
- Why data agility is more valuable that schema consolidation
- Designing IT for Data Manufacture
- Delphix Benefits in Brief
- Theory of Constraints: the DBA
- Database Upgrade – What’s the Bottleneck?
- Data Management from a Theory of Constraints Perspective
- Theory of Constraints
- Handoffs delay, self service saves
- Thin cloning left shift
- Difference between storage snapshot and data virtualization
- Principle of least storage
- The inferior subset
- Data glut is the problem. Data agility is the solution
- Production Possibility Frontier
- What’s the true price of data?
- What is Delphix
- Alleviate load on SANs with Data Virtualization
- Cache Everything Without Breaking the Bank
- Supercharged performance at a fraction of the price
- IT Business Edge, Delphix Data Virtualization Engine Simplifies Data Center Migrations
- Database Trends and Applications, Delphix Overcomes Data Center Modernization Challenges
- BetaNews, Modernization Engine reduces the risks and costs of data center updates
- TechWeek Europe, Delphix Launches Modernisation Engine For Data Centre Upgrades
- SiliconANGLE, Delphix comes out with a “magic pill” for data center modernization
- Talkin’ Cloud, Delphix: Modernization Engine to Help with Data Center Updates
- Moving beyond the ‘keep the lights on’ mentality
- Forbes Magazine Names Delphix One of America’s Top 25 Most Promising Companies of 2014.
- Gartner Cool Vendor of 2013
- TechTarget‘s Top Ten Virtualization Companies in 2014,
- one of the DBTA Top 100 Companies that Matter Most in Data
- a Red Herring Top 100 Global winner
- winner of the IET Innovation Award.
- The San Francisco Business Times also named Jedidiah Yueh CEO of the Year in 2013.
- San Jose Mercury had a great interview with Delphix CEO Jedidiah Yueh, on building apps faster
- Delphix was sited as one of 20 amazing companies founded during the financial crises
- Forbes: Delphix Shrinks Database Complexity 100-Fold
- WSJ: “Jed is a phenomenal CEO, … He has great technology and he’s assembling a great team.”http://blogs.wsj.com/cio/2012/07/24/delphix-wants-to-virtualize-your-databases/
- Delphix – How virtual databases can close data centers http://www.zdnet.com/delphix-how-virtual-databases-can-close-data-centers-7000008702/
- Innovation bottleneck: The database
- Governments continue to invest in cloud technology http://govpro.com/technology/hardware_software/Delphix-20121128/
- Delphix and Carahsoft Partner to Accelerate Government Procurement of Database Virtualization Solutionhttp://www.prweb.com/releases/DelphixCarahsoftGSA/8_2012/prweb9800462.htm
- 4 smokin’ hot startups: The next tech boom http://www.infoworld.com/d/the-industry-standard/4-smokin-hot-startups-the-next-tech-boom-209026
- Delphix Secures Strategic Partnership and Technology Development Agreement From IQT to Support U.S. Intelligence Community http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/delphix-secures-strategic-partnership-technology-development-agreement-from-iqt-support-1736003.htm
- Jedidiah Yueh: Founder and CEO, Delphix
- Delphix Selected as Winner of 2012 Top 100 Global Red Herring
- “Delphix, simply put is a database virtualization tool. “http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/dba/what-is-delphix-for-sql-server/
- Delphix customer use cases with SQL Server http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/dba/use-cases-for-delphix/
- Delphix partnership slashes time, cost of database management http://dlvr.it/2JDbCT
- Pella opens window of opportunity with database virtualization softwarehttp://searchdatamanagement.techtarget.com/feature/Pella-opens-window-of-opportunity-with-database-virtualization-software